I picked these herbs based on how common they were and the different functions they help with. Always be careful with herbs when it comes to how you use them and what the different strengths might be in oils. Good luck with your studying, witches!
These are in no particular order:
Need to just get stuff done?
- provides mental clarity, gets rid of illusions, healing, and quick action
Need a study boost?
- boosts memory, and mental capacity
Have that one class you find yourself drifting off in?
- keeps you focused and energized to power through in school
Pulling an all-nighter?
-balances mood, wards off fatigue
Have multiple assignments due?
- boosts multitasking, clarifies mental blocks
-Detoxes, protects your brain from injury of alcohol (Disclaimer: Tumeric is just one way to help with the damage, not completely make it safe. Please consume legally and safely.
Information just not sticking with you?
- boosts memory, helps with brain health, helps with learning
8) Green Tea
Feel a little down?
-Helps memory, helps overall health and wellness
-Helps with mental stability, mental wellness, sleep, cognitive, appetite, decreases anxiety, helps memory and concentration
10) Lemon Balm
Desperate for some more brainpower?
- improves cognitive function
I hope this list helps someone out there!